VHVtv Interviews 2022!
7. “Return To Yourself” is a retreat for Women Veterans in Idyllwild, CA. Callie Wight and Mary Morse are interviewed.
6. – This is our second on location interview this year and it was filmed at the Veterans Resource Center at UCR. https://veterans.ucr.edu.
It is with 2 U.S. Army Veterans, Chr!s Ochoa and Will Pines as they share their military experience and discuss their work with students at the Veterans Resource Center at UC Riverside.
5. – VHVtv Virtual Interview is with AnnMarie Halterman and Phyllis T. Miller as they discuss how Unite US was created and how Art helps veterans to heal and cope better with trauma. Phyllis teaches Art Therapy at the West Los Angeles VA and is a US Navy Veteran and Artist.
4. – VHVtv first on location filming and is about the Grand Opening of the Veterans Resource Center at UC Riverside with the manager of the VRC, Tami Thacker and Congressman (D) Mark Takano, Chairman of the House Committee of Veterans Affairs and Member of the Labor and Education Committee.
3. – VHVtv Virtual Interview with Christina Silva, USMC Veteran. She is the host and producer of the radio show, The Christina Silva Show.
2. – VHVtv presents the second part of the Virtual Interview with Gail Soffer, Founder of the Mindful Veteran Project. She discusses her collaboration with Veterans and the LA Opera.
1. – VHVtv Virtual Interview with Gail Soffer, Founder of the Mindful Veteran Project.
Gail is the Founder and Executive Director of the Mindful Veteran Project. She is interviewed by Sheryl Shaffer and they discuss the importance of mindfulness and how it can be achieved and why it is so important, especially during our pandemic times.